This is only the second or third time I've done a 'cruise' of blogs to find out interesting things others have written and then blogged them here. I've been working diligently on what amounts to financial forensics for one of the three companies that has recently hired me, and I haven't had much time to think creatively.
So I will join the long list of bloggers who do that, thing for which I've been thankfully included. One other note before I do this. I'm tempted to give credit to the blogs which point me to other blogs where the target information can be found, but that's being too courtly. The point is the original content, not that I'm so brilliant an editor....
So here's what I've found on my cruise.
- A haunting journey through the back country near Chernobyl. "Every step toward the little cars adds 100 microroentgen to my geiger counter reading."
- The cure to post-modernism. Boobs done properly. And plus she's so nice I decided to mention her twice. Do you know what a 'tinkle winkle' is? Why it's a cheesburger. No wait, maybe it's a padinga. Find out.
- Sports vs Activities. Settled once and for all. Fishing is a sport after all, but it's nothing compared to Boxing.
- Bionicle saves Lego from certain doom. But can anyone prounce the names of their characters?
- Oh yeah and a little nothing about AQ's chemical attack.
- Does anybody care about the Kentucky Derby any longer? I do hope, in my retirement to be with the horsey set, but I must confess I can't remember the last time I thought about horses. Well, except for last week's episode of Touching Evil.
- Do government officials shoot themselves in the foot? Literally.