Fish entertains paranoid fantasy in his continuing docu-drama of the great evil conspiracy of white supremacy. This week the stars are Francis Cress Welsing, the grand dame of the crackpot racial theorists, the woman who wrote the worst book I ever read. And even more wacky, he goes all the way to the Planet of the Apes. I guess he's going to have to get all that out of his system.
In the spirit of racial paranoia, I picked out a few discussions around the 'sphere to see what folks are talking about tangential to those things and people that might destroy our precious bodily fluids.
- Afronerd has a great discussion about the alleged racism of some iconic American entertainers: Elvis Presley, Guns N Roses, Burt Reynolds and John Wayne.
- Tigerhawk discusses the end of the world as we know it. What color will the hordes be? Will you be ready?
- American Digest illustrates one of the reasons I both don't fear China and think that the EPA is not a bad idea.
- Sam reminds us that every once in a while we still have to deal with Third World problems.
- EC sees how we might be seduced into oblivion if we ignore the power of gods who appear to be mere mortals.
- Over at the Club, a discussion about supplication to Islamists. What if Christians said 'There is no god but Allah?'
That should keep you busy.
Me? I'm going camping up at Big Bear Lake. Practice my redneck survival skills. Then it's off to Redmond to meet the great poobahs of the Borg. I wonder if they are as scary as I've always heard...