I have five things to say on LeBron.
1. If I was LeBron, I would have left Cleveland too. It makes little sense to be the world's best and live in a second rate city.
2. Shaq made no difference. It obviously takes more than two to make a winning NBA team.
3. The new Heat will encounter new defense, a la 'hack a shaq' that will shut down whatever the new trio is called in the first season. I like 'The Amazing Three' from the cartoon. I'm surprised that I haven't heard more.
4. Dan Gilbert doesn't need to be any classier than any other loudmouth NBA owner (Mark Cuban).
5. Jesse Jackson should mind his own business, and if I were LeBron James, I would find a way to quietly tell him so.
I have five things to say on the World Cup
1. Suarez of Uruguay got the booing he deserved, but he was not as bad as Zidane.
2. Forlan of Uruguay got the Golden Ball he deserved. He made the most beautiful goal of the entire series.
3. I'm disappointed in NED. They depended too much on Robben against Spain.
4. If Muller hadn't got put out of the semis, I still think Germany would have won.
5. Yay USA. Expect a lot more attention from American sports fans. Still, Altidore pooped out and should have done more.