If it has a BluRay, yay, big deal. Just don't make me pay for it. BluRay players are 60 bucks at Sears.
If it has cloud storage I won't use it, especially if I have to pay.
If there's a new controller style, I'll be skeptical but not cynical. They did well in the change from the original XBox.
If it doesn't support 1080p I'll be shocked.
What would be cool:
- A Destiny demo
- 5.1 stereo support
- HDMI cable included
- Frontside USB (because I always need to charge my iPhone)
What would be stupid
- 3D anything
- Bundled Pricing for current Live subscribers
- Any price point over 300 bucks for the basic box (with big disk)
What I would do (and I know would never happen)
- Offer a full integrated stereo amp with HDMI & RCA jacks.
- Offer XBox on a Board for PC gamers
- Open Source arduino kits & usb kits for the XBox Controller
- iTunes Store integration
- Google Play integration
- Amazon Shopping Integration
- PayPal Integration INSTEAD of Microsoft Points
What I couldn't possibly care less about
- Social Media integration