- This happened during business travel.
I'm late leaving the office because of administrative issues. I get to the airport one hour before the flight is scheduled to leave. I grab a salad and eat it for lunch.
My stomach was already.... Uhhh.... Bubbly. So, no cheese.
I'm on the plane and lower the window shade after it takes off and I fall asleep. Two hours later, the plane is descending and I wake up.
OK.... Someone cut a good one.
I cut a good one.
"Oh well, I'm the only one on the row."
The plane lands, and is at the terminal. I get up to get my bag out of overhead and this Asian woman cuts me a look. The man next to her also gives me a look.
You should have moved.
- Hillary Clinton used the term "plantation" in a speech and, of course, set the political opposition off. Well, you can't say jack until you say something about this.
I find this type of political games to be childish, illogical, and appealing to hard core partisans who are irrational, IMO, any way.
- 24 is one of the best shows on television. Overall, I'm enjoying this season, even if it has some major holes.
- The implementation of "work ethic" is dying in this country. All you have to do is do a job to meet standards, and you will be seen as a shining star.
- The Venus and Serena Williams have lost their competative fire. It's a shame. I hate McEnroe and his comments are turning out to be right.
- If Black politicans, on both sides, become adults for 1 year, I wonder what would happen. That's why I think a race between Mfume and Steele would be a good thing for Blacks in Maryland.
One, they both say they are friends.
Two, I've seen evidence to support what they both say.
Three, it would force them, even if not their supporters, to hit on all issues without the race baiting. If Blacks are evenly split, it's a win because Steele should then be looked at as a model. I think he should anyway because he actually talks TO people instead of AT them. If Steele wins the Black vote by a large margin, then he would definitely be a model. If Mfume wins, then you can look at Steele's performance and try to find out why he has done so bad.
- Ray Nagin cracked under pressure, real-time. And his melt down is continuing under stress of attempting to rebuild New Orleans on what is now (actually, has been for some time), a toxic waste dump.
Payton Manning is a punk.